Pages

Saturday, September 12, 2009

Fun stuff coming!

Hello everyone! I've got a lot of  things to share with you! First of all, have you subscribed to Brownie Scraps newsletter? It is a new format and it is awesome! You don't want to miss it.

Also, I've got a new kit! I know I keep saying this with all my kits but this one is by far my favorite! It is called Gardening Memories. Here is a Sneak Peek!

I just love the colors and it has a lot of very cute elements. I'm sure you'll love it! If you want to win this kit, here is your chance! Tomorrow, Sunday 13th at 8:00PM (EST), I'm going to post some clues on this thread. Your job is to go to the store and look around to find the clues. You'll have until Monday at midnight (EST) to email me (marnidesigns@gmail.com) the list of the kit and designer that matches with the clues. The first person who gives me the right answers will get the kit for free! Don't worry, I also have a little something for everyone who participates. 

Hope to see you there!!

No comments:

Post a Comment