Pages

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Tuesday Template

Hello everyone! It's so good to be back! I missed all of you and I missed giving away templates. Before I give you today's template, I wanted to show you a sneak peek of my latest kit! I love the colors and the elements are fun and unique. You don't want to miss this one! It will be in store starting February.
sneakpeekbemine

And now with the template! I hope you like this one..it is simple but the different layered papers will give your layout a nice touch.
PREVIEWmd_tt_templatejan26
Download HERE


5 comments:

  1. Thank you so much!!! The new kit looks cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for freebies. Link on your post was added to Lori's freebie list

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 7 post on Jan. 27, 2010. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the CraftCrave DigiFree search engine today (look for timestamp: [27 Jan 02:00pm GMT]).

    ReplyDelete
  5. love this template, thank you

    ReplyDelete