Pages

Wednesday, June 1, 2011

New Release!

I have so many things to show you! I've been so bad at keeping my blog updated...sigh. If you haven't been to my store, make sure you check out Bliss an Devotion! Today, I have a differnt kit for you. You know I have three awesome and adorable little nephews and yet it seems I always end up designing more girlish kits. Thought it was time to do something different, so this time I have a great boy kit! I wanted to do something different and try to stay away from the most common colors for boys, but these totally work! And...don't worry because it also works if you have girls :)
Here is the kit! Find it HERE
 


Here are some layouts for inspiration
 
Do you like it???
Would you like to win it??
Here is what you have to do. Go to Brownie Scraps HERE and let me know that you want it. Once you are there, you'll read about how you can have a second time at winning the kit.
WAIT!!
You can also leave me a comment in my blog here and you will then have THREE chances to win. I'll come back on Sunday and announce the winner!
Have a great day :)
 
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment